Aug 13, 2018
Gyi Tsakalakis and Kelly Street have the pleasure of speaking
with Patrick Palace about how his firm, Palace Law, uses data to have
better client development and marketing.
What are they doing?
- Created a custom PNC (Potential New Client) sheet to identify
good potential clients. They partnered with Suffolk Law School
and David Calaruso to figure out who their ideal client and
- Using PatBot to give clients access to their case
- How you can increase access to justice (and get more clients)
by offering information and breaking down barriers
- What watching your data can do- hint: increase the bottom
- Building out a team of non-lawyers to help the business
- Marketing and business development must be a priority, in
addition to practicing law
Try Patrick's wine! Sunken Cellars