Dec 31, 2018
For this episode of Clienting, Gyi and Kelly answered marketing
questions from former Clienting guests.
- Alex Barthet-
- Blog called the Lien Zone about construction topics- trying to
show up on SERP's as the featured snippet. Single best thing to do
to appear in the snippets? Should he care about showing up in the
- How? The content should answer a question, must be high-quality
(comprehensive, entertaining/engaging, etc), has to be 'the best
- Search for what you want to rank for, see what comes up. Also
look at the People Also Ask box
- Create something better
- Already showing up in page 1 is a good place to start
- Keep paragraphs short (40-50 words) and structure the content
with bullets, etc.
- Should you care?
- Jared Correia-
- Lawyers are flummoxed by social media- can lawyers pick one
medium for social media and which one should they
- Jared's son, Joe: How do I get other kids to trade me their
good pokemon cards for my weak pokemon cards?
- Jason Beahm-
Are there any tricks to running successful PPC campaigns without
spending tons of money? For example, I have heard that this can
work with long tail keywords, is this true? :)
- PPC Hero
- Brad Geddes
- Kirk Williams - PPC Kirk
If you could only recommend one or two kinds of content to
create and market, what would that look like? Where to put your
energy right now if you feel like maybe this is an area that has
- Sam Glover-
- What Yoast SEO plugin settings should I check or change after
installing it on a new website? And is the pro version worth paying
- Erin Levine-
- What platform do you use to build sites for clients? WordPress?
- If a client has a limited budget and wants to work with you,
what do you suggest that they start with first? Updating website?
- Do your copywriter services including pitching to media? If
not, do you have a go to resource to help guide us on that
- When planning marketing services for a particular client, what
factors do you consider besides the obvious (budget)? Size of firm?
Where the clients are?
- How are you able to satisfy your taco craving when you live in
the mid-west? Is there really any good Mexican food
- Jordan Couch-
- What’s the best way for attorneys to gather data and measure
return on investment in social media marketing? It seems like just
measuring social media engagement isn’t sufficient since you could
have a very active following without any of them converting into
- Likes, comments shares (vanity metrics)
- Audience engagement
- Site traffic
- Leads generated
- Sign-ups and conversions
- Revenue generated
- Tracking: FB Pixel, UTM parameters