Mar 5, 2018
In this episode, Gyi and Kelly talk with David Bitton about how to automate your law firm for a streamlined client experience and boosting your marketing.
David announced his book, "The Secrets to Marketing and Automating Your Firm" and shared that he will be giving away copies at Techshow 2018.
How to start your own firm:
- Get an EIN number for free online
- Use Quickbooks and invest in Practice management software as soon as you can afford to.
- Try working remote and hold off on paying for office space or try a coworking space instead.
- Automate your intake forms, agreements and invoicing process for a smoother client experience and removing this from your time.
- Make sure your phone number is easily seen and accessed on your website.
- Try a live chat or chatbot service, so clients can reach someone quickly
- Claim your listings online
- Blog regularly and often, with relatable topics
- Try automating your marketing with Hubspot, Active Campaign, Agile CRM, Zapier plugins, Google Forms, or Infusion Soft
- Step up your email marketing with Mail Chimp. Monitor your open rate, click-through rate, and unsubscribe rate. A/B test subject lines and in-email content for click rates.
VISIT US AT TECHSHOW:
Stop by Practice Panther's booth for their free book giveaway!
Stop by AttorneySync's booth (#1010) for a free competitive analysis or website assessment!