Apr 2, 2018
In this episode, Gyi and Kelly talk with Jared Correia of
Red Cave Law Firm Consulting
about Using Technology to Build Your Client Journey. We had a great
time and got into some really great discussions on how to improve
your intake process and use social media in a more effective and
time efficient way.
- What is the Client Journey (or Quest)?
- Optimizing your intake process and make sure to create multiple
contact opportunities with potential and current clients.
- Stay in touch with your clients, follow up every 6 weeks, even
after the case is closed.
- Develop and use templates or follow-up strategy. Write it down
and perfect it before you set up automation in your CRM
or practice management software.
- An email drip campaign can be very effective in maintaining a
connection to potential clients.
- Automate your social media posts using Hootsuite, Raven tools,
Tweet deck or others.
- Look into Zapier plugins that can connect your CRM or practice
management software with your website intake forms or