Jul 1, 2019
Gyi Tsakalakis has a lot of interests but links are in the top
5. Kelly likes links too but isn't quoted like Gyi is.
our Link-Building Whitepaper!
"meh, links" - The Origin Story
It's great to have structured data, a fast website, and other
SEO factors but Gyi proposes that link-building is the number one
SEO tool to move the needle on ranking.
Challenge: If you have pages that are ranking without links,
send them our way!
- Link buying; if you pay for content, we do not consider that to
be link-buying. We're talking "here's some money, put this link on
your site" which Google does not like.
- Sponsorships and donations in your local area are typically
helpful and not harmful.
- Good links;
- Domain authority- don't put all your weight on these numbers.
It does matter if the site is topically relevant o your
- Local links, reputable websites
- Fill out the free profile but these are NOT high-quality
- Paid profiles are typically not going to help for links but
could still get you clients because you have a promoted
- Free strategies;
- Unlinked Mentions
- Link Reclamation